Donors & Funders
SafeLink Alberta's Vital Services Made Possible by Generous Donors and Funders
SafeLink Alberta is grateful for the generous support of our donors and funders, who enable us to provide vital services to our community. Our operations would not be possible without their financial resources. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to the following principal funders who have contributed significantly to our cause:
- Alberta Health
- Anonymous Donor
- ATCO Epic
- Calgary Foundation
- Calgary Foundation; AIDS Calgary Awareness Association Fund
- Calgary Foundation; Love & Light Mercy Fund
- The Canadian Women’s Foundation
- City of Calgary
- The City of Medicine Hat
- Community Foundation of Southeastern Alberta
- Government of Canada - Canada Summer Jobs
- Health Canada
- Imperial Sovereign Court of the Chinook Arch (ISCCA)
- MAC Cosmetics
- Nickle Family Foundation
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- RBC Foundation
- Save On Foods
- TD Bank
- Urban Fare Mount Royal
- Women and Gender Equality Canada
- Viiv HealthCare
We also extend our thanks to the Imperial Sovereign Court of the Chinook Arch for their continued support, as well as to all our individual and corporate donors and sponsors. We appreciate your generosity and commitment to our mission.
Would you like to support SafeLink Alberta?
Donations can be made through out website or by contacting any of our locations.
Donations are tax-deductible. Our registration number is: 106689813RR0001.
To receive a copy our audited financial statements please contact us at (403) 508-2500.
We appreciate your support.